The goodness of Indian gooseberry or Amla blended with natural spices and mustard oil - JhaJi's Amla (Amalaki) Achaar is the perfect combination of health and taste in a jar.
Ingredients used in Aanwale ka Achar
include Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Turmeric, Mustard Oil, Mustard, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin, Carom Seeds, Fenugreek, Nigella Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds, Asafoetida, Amchoor, Black Salt, and Salt.
RECIPE: How we make the Amla ka Achar
Our Amla Pickle recipe is inspired from the traditional Indian recipe handed over to us over generations.
- To start the pickling process, Amlas are first washed and then steamed for a few minutes - so that they turn soft.
- Then Amlas are cut into pieces, the seeds are removed, and dried in the sun so that the moisture is removed.
- Once the amla has dried a little, salt and turmeric are added - and the mixture is further left in the sun for a day or two to completely dry.
- The spice mix is prepared with yellow mustard and cumin seeds forming the base. Amchoor is added as the main ingredient to bring sourness to the pickle.
- After the spices are mixed, the mixture is left out in the sun for 3-5 days before being stored in glass jars / Martabaans.
Tasty!Authentic Bihari taste! Nice endeavour towards women empowerment!Wishing you people all the success!
This amla ka achaar is so tasty. My mother also makes pickles and she is also from Bihar. She always says that amla is healthy for us. After eating this achaar she said just one word 'perfect'. From a person's view, who also makes pickles every year, this is so good. Everyone should try this. I bought this after watching Shark Tank and it is worth. Thank you Jha ji store for this tasty achaar.
I have tasted many pickles brands but compare to them JhaJi achar is awesome.
Their Bharwa Lal Mirchi and Pachranga are best pickles.
Packing quality and services are best.
Amla achar is good. Looking for other flavors availability soon like Aam ka achar / Sweet Lemon Achar etc.
Thanks for good services.
I ordered the Indian gooseberry pickle. There was a generous amount of spices along with the oil which is well absorbed by the slices of gooseberry. The gooseberry slices give a well balanced spicy-tangy taste that goes well with any indian food.
Taste is awesome and good response by customer service
Great taste and 5/5 for amla achar. Big disappointment with delivery times...it was too slow. Also, please take out purchase notifications from review page. Its very annoying.
It's delicious but I found it little expensive....if u drop down the price a bit then it's best
Very good quality pickle with authentic masala. I didn't had additional t
flavour of vinegar, which usually is present in other brand pickles.
Thanks and waiting to order mango pickle. Do let me know when it is available. Try to make bigger sized packaging of pickles.
Sarso oil flavour overpowered in pickles. Overall Good